Payment due upon product leaving our facility. Credit Card number is required at time of order. We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Shipping and Returns
We make everything to order so check out latest posts for current lead time.**
- When the order is packed and ready to ship, we find the most efficient transit options available at the time, and ship out. We use UPS, Fed Ex, and many different trucking companies through our preferred freight forwarder. If a preferred trucking company is desired, we will be happy to accommodate.
- Freight costs only include the price of a lift gate, if requested when the order is placed. You will be required to remove the boxes from the truck yourself unless a lift gate is requested.
- Shipping and applicable taxes are not included in the listed price of the displays. US and Canadian customers can inquire about a shipping quote prior to placing an order.
- We do guarantee satisfaction of our racks. If you would like to return them, properly repackage the product and ship back. Upon arrival and inspection, the full cost of the racks will be refunded minus shipping costs. *Custom color racks are not returnable.
- Rudy Rack does not retain an International Customs Broker. We can ship internationally with your Customs Broker. Additional duties, taxes, and fees apply.
** Lead-time can vary based on sales volume.